What is it ? A domain name is a unique alphanumeric identifier that is part of the address of a website, and is commonly used to find website.
Under the law n°29.06 amending and suplementing the law n°24.96, the ANRT (The National Telecommunications Regulatory Agency, the public body responsible for the control and regulation of the telecommunications sector) is the entity responsible for attributing and managing Internet Domain Names « .ma », and is the body entitled to define the modalities of their admininistrative, commercial and technical management.
In this, TOUNINA CONSULTING brings you the appropriate technical and legal assistance in developing your domain name protection strategy while protecting at same time associated brands.
- Domain names availability search.
- Domain names registration ;
- deadlines management and renewal ;
- Domain names and websites contents watching services.
- Negotiating, transfer, contracts and agreements drafting
- Complaints and representation before the Arbitration Centers (UDRP-ADR)