What is it ?
Trademark is more than just a sign, a trademark represents the big part of any company’s worth, that reflect client’s perceptions and feelings towards its goods or services and their performance. It is about a strong emotional link between the company and its client.
In accordance with article 133 of the law 17.97 on industrial and commercial property protection, trademark refers to « a sign susceptible of graphic representation capable of distinguishing goods or services of one natural or legal person »
TOUNINA CONSULTING takes care of everything !
- Search of prior applicant with an availability opinion ;
- Trademark filing, registration and renewal procedures.
- Handling of examination procedures, opposition and administrative objections;
- Opposition procedure ;
- Posterior act registration and inscriptions.
- Contract and agreement drafting and negotiating (license, transfer, confidentiality agreement…)